EF&HH Terms & Booking Conditions:
For your safety we recommend you wear flat closed in shoes
- Cancellations by the attendee are non-refundable
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- Bookings may be transferred to another day provided 14 days’ notice is given in writing here (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Refunds will not be given, unless a tour is cancelled by Edible Forest and a convenient alternative date cannot be met.
- No credits will be held.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a place is available.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to transfer to another person in your place. Please call to advise name change.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All tours and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Edible Forest reserves the right to alter or cancel a tour. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a tour is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund. Please note tours run daily at 10am Monday – Friday only.
- Please be aware that tours and gift vouchers are non-refundable. EF is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards and vouchers.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 03 5965 2395.
- It is extremely unlikely that The Edible Forest will cancel a class, however EF reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. Every effort will be made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a tour is cancelled or moved to a date/time you are unavailable, you will be entitled to a full refund. A new voucher for those who booked using a voucher, will be given in the event that the class is cancelled by EF.
Refunds/ Exchanges / Warranties:
Warranties: One of the conditions of our checkout system is that we have a warranty policy. Warranties don’t really apply to any of our products, but please contact us if you’re unhappy with anything.
If you’re not happy with a product from our shop, please contact us. Our official policy is that unopened non-perishable items can be returned for a complete refund while perishable items can’t be returned. But drop us a line. We want you to be happy.